> Home Page
> About CAMRT
> Job Openings at the CAMRT Office
Job Openings at the CAMRT Office
The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) is seeking an experienced, bilingual Communications Coordinator to fill a recent vacancy. Reporting to the Director, Advocacy and Communications, the Communications Coordinator is responsible for a range of communications and design initiatives, including development and delivery of content published in all of CAMRT’s communications products; design of brochures and promotional material; support to implementation of advocacy and media relations strategies; and managing the CAMRT social media presence.
The Communications Coordinator also works closely with the Director of Advocacy and Communications to advance the rebranding objectives of the medical radiation technology profession, and contributes to the development and maintenance of a vibrant web presence for the Association. The successful candidate will work closely with CAMRT staff on marketing and communication projects related to continuing education, public relations, stakeholder outreach, member recruitment and promotion of member services.
This position requires an energetic, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable individual with excellent writing and basic design skills who is able to multi-task and work independently in a small, hands-on work environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
· A post-secondary degree/diploma in journalism, communications, multimedia or a related discipline;
· Direct experience in communications, journalism, or a related role;
· Fluency in Adobe InDesign and/or other web publishing software;
· Previous experience using various web Content Management Systems (CMS);
· Fluently bilingual (French/English), both written and spoken; and
· Excellent writing skills in both languages.
If interested in the position, please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, March 14th, 2014.